Trapping and moving
Remove a Wild Animal in the Greater Montreal Region
Capture of unwanted animals
If a wild animal, such as a squirrel, raccoon, skunk or a groundhog has become a nuisance to you, you can try to deal with it yourself, or call on the services of a professional exterminator such as Extermination Dynamique. Indeed, if an animal decides to get into your home, it could cause damage and pose a risk to your safety. Depending on the situation, the animal can be captured with a trap before being relocated.
Always keep in mind that a wild animal may carry rabies or other diseases and can be aggressive. Do not hesitate to contact us if needed.
Tips to avoid attracting wild animals
- Always tightly seal garbage bags before throwing them out
- Caulk entries, screens, vents, etc.
- Close off any places that might harbor an animal (under the porch, cords of wood, etc.)
- Do not leave out pet food
- Maintain the grounds to make sure there are no areas where animals can take shelter